Sunday, September 20, 2009

SHOPshewana Trip

I've been meaning to post some pics from our August motorcycle trip to Shipshewana, which turned into SHOPshewana after ordering a new kitchen table and chairs from the Amish Furniture Shop! Still waiting on our order ... oh darn, we will have to go back with our trailer to pick it up! Mercy me, whatever shall we do except make the drive ... sigh!? (wink wink) Here, Lynn is talking to Mr. Ed .... I think.
A 3 hour trip took 5 hours (but who's counting)! This was a necessary stop - DQ! Smiling bikers! Lynn/Bear ... Rick/Karen ... where's K&K?
Mr. K ... checking into the hotel ...
Tired and hot biker babe ...
Refreshed after eating at the BlueGate. Did anyone say Beef Manhatten, Fried Chicken, and all the fixin's? Naw ... I just heard someone say AMEN!

Lynn had a chance to visit with her bro .. who lives a hop skip and jump away. Nice little family reunion!
God's green thumb ...
Happy biker Chic's ...
Me & my honey, walking thru the "tunnel of luvvvv"!




1 comment:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Kay... I love God's green thumb.. I so enjoy visiting your blog. Looks like everyone had a great time...