We believe that you will never meet another set of faces on the planet that has been graced more than us! Throughout the time leading up to, during, and after surgery, a wonderful support system of family & friends showed us buckets of love. So many prayers, visits, calls, cards, emails, and help ... too numerous to count. Click here to see a little project that Nurse Kay put together for sharing with our church family this morning.
A little bit of rambling:
- Dr. VanMeter prays with his patients before surgery, and we had to hold hands "or it won't take" he says!
- Kevin tried to convince the young nurse to marry our son, but I think she's scared of being his daughter-in-law.
- Although I was technically on vacation for 3 days, suffice it to say billable hands are happy hands.
- I've been meaning to blog about attending the Women of Faith conference, it's on my radar. It was wonderful and overwhelming and full of grace.
- 3-year old birthday girl Rosalie called me on the telephone and said clear as a bell "Thank You for the gift Aunt Kay!" Can anyone say precious? I loved it!
- I'm a little bit tired, but don't plan to be 10 minutes from now.
- There are more angels carrying me than I will ever understand.
- Some of my friends in blogaroonie land will never know how much I appreciate them.
- Football season is starting - YAY! The Hood is prepared for a little thing called Super Bowl. Go Blue!
- Kevin's Sarah Palin glasses broke. So much for Alaska.
- I broke out the pots & pans recently, and remembered how to use them!
- Keaton, Math Teacher Extraordinaire', is back in full swing, only this year he's working on his Masters and tutoring kids on the side. The gift of youth!
- Good friend Debbie P. sent a singing get-well-soon card that made us laugh.
- Kevin is smokin' hot! I want to send a paper plane to my Harley Hubby and say "I Love You"!