Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sunday Face

My new Bling


I saw this on another site and loved it. A spotlight on someone every Sunday, and we will call it my "Sunday Face". So this week I present Queen Flo or also known as Grandma Stiller. Love you!

Relation: My mom

Offspring: Jean, Joyce, Kay

Grew up in: Chicago

Age: 84 years young

Kay: Hi Mom, can I interview you for my blog? You are my spotlight for my new post called "Sunday Face".

Queen Flo: Ok.

Kay: What is one word that describes you?

Queen Flo: OLD!

Kay: What is your favorite possession?

Queen Flo: My faith, if that's something you can possess.

Kay: When was your first SMOOCH with dad?

Queen Flo: I don't remember, but it was the second time he came home on leaave from the Navy. The first time he came home on leave , we were getting re-acquainted.

Kay: What was your first car?

Queen Flo: The blue car we bought brand new when we lived on 6th street. Dad kept the old car and I got a new one. It was around 1955 and it was a Buick.

Kay: Do you have a life motto?

Queen Flo: Nope.

Kay: If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?

Queen Flo: I wouldn't trade places with anyone because I would have missed my wonderful husband if I were someone else.

No comments: