Wednesday, October 3, 2007

This Week So Far


I'm not committed to any of these yet, but here's what I like:

  • Desperate Housewives

  • Brothers & Sisters (well, okay I'm committed to this one)

  • Dancing With the Stars

  • Private Practice

  • Pushing Daisy's (cute name)

  • Grey's Anatomy (How can they let Dr. McDreamy end up with Meridith's sister?!)
Kevin likes Boston Legal (but he either fell asleep or was channel surfing last night and "forgot" to watch it - don't know which)! Either way, we missed seeing the old farts smoking their cigars at the end of the show pondering life. Darn.

SO - my big deal conference that I do every year is O-V-E-R (she said with a sigh of relief). On the morning of the conference my alarm did not go off. Kevin had been worried for over a week how in the world he was going to get me outa bed to be downtown by 8am that day! Murphy's Law - I set the alarm for 6PM instead of 6AM. So instead, I awoke to this: "OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH! It's 7am. What can I do to help? I'll lay out your clothes ... no, you won't wear what I lay out. What should I do?!" God love Kevin! :) I made it downtown 1/2 hour later than I wanted to with dirty hair, not bad huh? Is it a crime to introduce the Lt. Governor with dirty hair?

No comments: