Saturday, April 17, 2010

Five Things

I have not done a list in a long time, so today's the day!

Five Things I did today:
*Shopped at Steinmart with my sister, Joyce. Bought a summer purse. Color is "bartender beige"! Who thunk that one up?! It's kinda pink and kinda peach. It's definitely cute.
*Laundry - lots of it. Kevin says thank you!
*Visited with Dan/Laura/Rosalie at Rosegate, and enjoyed Rosalie's beautiful 3 year old head full of bouncy blond curls.
*Rode the Harley with the Hubby
*Texted with the Keatster, who is in a wedding this weekend in the Jersey area. Wondering if he will learn to talk like a Jersey boy?

Five Things I am Excited About:
*Neice's college graduation - roadtrip trip to Ohio.
*Nephew's wedding - roadtrip to Greenville, SC.
*Our 30th wedding anniversary!!
*Working out our summer bible study plans
*Spring!!! Minus the allergies.

Five Things I Read today:
*Book entitled "So You Don't Want To Go To Church Anymore?"
*Menards online windows & blind treatments
*Turning Points devotional magazine
*Q-doba Menu
*Super nice handmade card I received from Lori

Five Things That Made Me Happy in the last Five Days:
*Manicure!
*Visiting with dear friends, Debbie and Debbie (yes, I meant to say two Debbies, it is not a typo! LOL)
*New revelations about the love of God - His mercies are new EVERY morning!
*8 hours sleep, 2 nights in a row
*An email I received from pastors at church

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the List. I know that you are enjoying having Joyce up there. Can't wait to see ya in 3 weeks...WHOA!
Traci

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Sounds like you had a full day. I went to Sacramento to pick Alex up from the airport, he's been gone for 2 weeks to Kentucky (so hard to let go)... but as I was driving to Sacramento, i was missing my sister and cried out to God again telling Him I needed a friend... this time He told me - you have one, He said I am your friend, you can tell Me anything and I won't make you feel stupid or make fun of you. Isn't He just amazing. hugs my friend

Saleslady371 said...

Great list from a cool biker with manicured nails. Woo-hoo!

kaka said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Louboutin Shoes Christian Louboutin ShoesChristian Louboutin Pumps Wedding Dress ShopsWedding Dress ShopsChristian Louboutin Boots Christian Louboutin PumpsChristian Louboutin Heels Christian Louboutin SandalPigalle Christian Louboutin fur bootschristian louboutin fur bootslouboutin pumpslouboutin fur bootscoyote fur bootschristian louboutin heelssilver strappy sandalschristian louboutin toundraloubitan studded bow peepvintage wedding dresses wedding dressescheap mobile phoneWedding Dresses 2011Wedding Dress ShopsOff the Shoulder Wedding Dressesbridal jacketswedding jacketsbridal jacketshalter neck wedding dressesoff the shoulder wedding dressesvintage wedding dresseswedding dresses with sleeveswedding jackets for the brideSorry for the bother, God bless you.