1. Road trip this weekend to Circleville, Ohio for our niece's college graduation. Lots of rain in the forecast, but I've learned that the best thing to do when it rains is let it rain. Jane will be along with us ... God love her Alzheimer's soul! Will be fun to celebrate with Lynnea on her graduation, and see the big (?) town of Circleville.
2. Road trip next weekend to Greenville, SC for our nephew's wedding. I've got a new hair cut going on, and a basic black dress with pearls all set for the bash! Lark & Tracy are the bomb - a perfect match. I want to thank them in advance for getting married and giving us a reason to get away. Kevin & I are going to drive our little selves into the sunset and laugh our way to and from!
1. Last weekend was our 30th wedding anniversary. Oh my heck, where has the time gone! 30 years sounds like a long time, but it doesn't feel like it unless I actually take the time to figure out how old I am in relation to how old the kids are!
2. I don't know how we got this old, but I do know that I'm keeping Kevin. On Sunday after church service, we set off to eat lunch out with the church gang as usual, but when I arrived Kevin had about 30 of our closest friends & family there to surprise and celebrate with us!
3. How did he pull that off?
4. Better yet, let's think back 30 years ago and wonder how did he lose his checkbook on the day of our wedding?!
5. I don't care what you say, I'm still keeping him!