I received this sweet Golden Heart Award from my dear friend Mary at Pile of Smiles. This lady is the real deal, the whole enchilada, the butter on my ear of corn, and the middle of my oreo. I don't ever have to wonder if she's out there - she is always out there with a word of encouragement, a prayer, or a laugh. Do you remember a special friend from childhood? Well, Mary was one of my first blog buddies s0 I'm claiming her as a childhood friend .... for life! Thank you Miss Pile of Smiles! In order for me to receive this award, I must nominate five others. Don't ya love it? Here are a few "Golden Hearts" that I know:
1. First up - Jana at Dear Life. A creative sort, like me, only 89% better and more cooler and younger and hipper. And she loves photography. And she loves Jesus.
2. Second, Doug at Fletcher Place. He was our pastor 100 years ago at the church we met and married at. Then we moved and then he and Judy moved, and then they moved back to where we are, and then they moved to Fletcher Place, and no, we don't have any plans of moving. God has called them to inner-city ministry in downtown Indianapolis, and they are starting a coffee house ministry!
3. Next up - Teresa at Enjoy the Va.Sunshine. What can I say? She's my twin! Papercrafts. Loves Jesus. Husband has a Harley.
4. Fourth, Becky at Hemidemisemiquaver Design. Professional singer, published paper crafter, loves bible studies, mother/wife, she is one of the busiest people on the planet ... but she always takes time to bless others. I love ya Beck!
5. Finally, the Geswein Family Blog. A family involved in missions, living in China. Amazing story, amazing life, amazing testimony.