Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Reflections-Andrea

I remember giving "this sign" for this picture with Andrea. And I remember thinking how much "this sign" meant - how much I love my daughter Andrea. I can't imagine not being her mom.

I remember us giving the "skinny pose" at Keaton's graduation as only a mother-daughter can do! A daughter is the best thing. And a grown daughter who is now a mother herself is really the best thing! We could talk forever! My great-grandfather used to say to his wife, my great-grandmother, who in turn told her daughter, my grandmother, who repeated it to her daughter, my mother, who used to remind her daughter, me, that to talk well and eloquently was a very great art, but that an equally great one was to know the right moment to stop. My daughter is a day-brightener. I believe that mothers and daughters are the only race of people who speak the same tongue. Enough said, I think.

No comments: