Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sunday Face - Trick or Treat - Smell my Feet


This week's Sunday Face is a cutie paTOOTie named Rosalie Helene Ritz who just happens to be my adorable neice. Rosalie is sporting a CATS costume for Halloween which also makes me think we should file this picture in the "future auditions" category for Broadway Shows, like maybe CATS?! Since we don't live close, I have had the privilege of talking with Rosalie on the telephone. Well, that might be a bit of a s-t-r-e-t-c-h but I have heard her laugh a lot so that counts! Can you even believe that I'm on the phone with Grandma Joyce almost everytime you laugh?! (I can't help but wonder if she got any snack size snickers for trick-or-treat, cuz I would trade 3 smarties for 1 of those! What do you say, deal or no deal?) Rosalie, the world is a happier place with you in it!

Parents: Dan & Laura (Dan, you are the man)
Siblings: a BIG dog named Maxx
Kay: DO you know how to blow your nose?
Rosalie: No, Grandma is trying to teach me but I just don't get it.
Kay: What is your favorite food right now?
Rosalie: Carrots, Ravioli, Watermelon, Oh Baby Yogurt (who knew?!)
Kay: Can you dance? What is your favorite song?
Rosalie: I sway to the music. The wheels on the bus go round and round, Grandma and I like to patty cake.
Kay: What does a bunny do?
Rosalie: HOp, hOp, HoP
Kay: What do you do at bedtime?
Rosalie: SLEEP!! Mommy, Daddy, or Grandma reads me a book, I drink my bottle of milk, play in my crib for awhile, then I go to sleep.
Kay: Do you play games with Maxx?
Rosalie: NO, he's too BIG (or I'm too little).
Kay: Are you Mommy's girl or Daddy's girl?
Rosalie: Neither, I'm Grandma's girl !!
Kay: Who does your hair, it's so beautiful.
Rosalie: Only my hairdresser knows for sure. I have natural curl just like Mommy so, I guess she does it!
Kay: Do you know what "shhh" means?
Rosalie: NO (I guess we can safely assume it is only quiet when Rosalie is sleeping!)
Kay: Can you say "Aunt Kay Rocks"?
Rosalie: Yes, yes, yes!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

After writing this, Mommy also told me that she would love to teach Rosalie how to leave her socks on now that it's getting cold outside. She loves to play with them! Two thoughts come to mind. (1) It gives new meaning to the phrase "Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet" and (2) socks make a very cheap toy!