Monday, November 26, 2007

Tummy Bust Day is Over

I can still smell the turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, green bean cassarole and yes, the pumpkin pie! And I can also still smell the day-after-Thanksgiving breakfast of french toast, chili egg pie, and potato cassarole! Thanksgiving was a time to forget about work and deadlines and just be thankful for everything and everyone in my life! So today it's back to reality, i.e. work. I always say that re-entry is tough, and this year proved no different. Tomorrow will be a less headache than today, and the next day I'll almost be back to normal (we won't define normal here in this post)! Well, I figure that if Marie Osmond can dance and flip her way to the finals, I can surely get myself to/from the office for a week! Yep, tummy buster day is over and I'm a thankful girl full of turkey and pumpkin pie and french toast.

1 comment:

Traci said...

Ah yes, back to life, back to reality. It was so great visiting with you and Kevin and the rest of the family this past weekend. Hopefully it will not be a whole year before Lark and I get to see you all again. Have a great week…it’s almost over!! Take care, Traci