Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Little Bird Told Me


By far, my favorite alcohol ink application was applied to glossy paper (photo quality). It was easy-fast-fun-and you get a good result every time! Simply apply desired color combo of alcohol inks by drops onto a Tim Holtz felt applicator, add a squirt of blending solution and "dab-dab-dab"the glossy paper and watch the blended background appear! Oooooh - where's my artist smock?! I added a drop of metallic silver to this particular background, to match the silver embossed birdcage stamp. How TWEET!
__________
Credits:
Stamps: Bird in Cage (Hero Arts/Wood); Sentiment (Michaels $1 bin)
Cardstock: SU Eggplant
Inks: Versamark, Silver & Black Embossing Powders

1 comment:

The Hays Family said...

my friend-- love the card ideas! I am forever cruising blogs for new ideas!

What colors did you use on the background.....gotta go get it!

Sure do miss you! Hope you and yours are great!

blessings....
staci