Sunday, October 7, 2007

Good News Bad News

Ya know what?

Good News: Kevin has more work than one human being can do.

Bad News: Kevin has more work than one human being can do.

Good News: I'm on a diet.

Bad News: I'm on a diet.

Good News: It's still in the 80s here.

Bad News: It's still in the 80s here.



Card Swap Alert --- Card Swap Alert

Today I received my cards from the Atlanta girls card swap - theme "A Beautiful Mess". They are SO beeeeeuuutiful that they FLEW ME TO THE MOON! I don't know how I am ever going to be able to keep up with the level of excellence in this group of talented paper-crafters! I just keep hearing my sister Joyce say: "If you want a perfect card, go to Hallmark!" Well ladies, I think we should stamp "Hallmark" on the back of this bunch of cards and consider them perfection! A big SHOUT OUT to the best messiest friends on this side of the moon!

No comments: