Sunday, August 17, 2008

Look Who's Growing up


I had a super day -- it couldn't have been any better. I felt the most "normal" of all my days in the last few months! Grandma Kay enjoyed a fun afternoon with the babes. OMG - look how BIG Parker is getting, I hardly recognized him! {he still has no hair} He crawls EVERYwhere and pulls up on EVERYthing and watches EVERYone! Clayton still has good things to say about "back to school" {it's only been a week so let's give it some time}. We have been so busy lately that I had not seen Rhegan at all to give her her birthday presents - what kind of a grandma is that?! SO - a month after her real birthday I took her Tinkerbell Jewelry Box and Princess Picture Frame to her. She loved them both, and especially liked the music on her Tinkerbell jewelry box that made her dance like a princess in a ballroom!

After visiting at the house, Princess Rhegan and I went to visit Debbie. I think it brightened her day! When I told Rhegan that Debbie's sister was very sick and we should pray for her, she said "Well I need to know her name!" Imagine God's smile when he hears the precious prayers of Rhegan as she prays for Janet and Debbie. It was indeed a wonderful day!

If you want children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shoulders.

No comments: