Friday, October 24, 2008

Dan the Man

Dan the Man came through! He sent me these gorgeous pics and I lahahahave them! Have you ever seen a little girl look just like her daddy AND just like her mommy? I mean, for real? Rosalie unmistakeably favors her daddy! And Rosalie unmistakeably has mommy's blond bouncy curls! Funny how that works, huh? Enough from me. I decided to let Rosalie herself make this blog entry.
FROM ROSALIE:
  • My life is very complex as a toddler. Sometimes, my parents just don't understand how hard it is to be a perfect angel, but I do it very well. Just take a look at my schedule.
  • I wake up and bother my parents first thing in the morning. That's a prerequisite, every toddler knows you have to do that. On some mornings, my mommy packs up my lunch and takes me to school. Whoa baby, school has fun stuff like colors and circle time and - well, time out. Not that I know anything about time out, I'm too cute.
  • Then again, on some mornings it's time for the greatest entertainer on earth -- Elmooooooo! Who did you think I was gonna say ... Barney? He is so last year for lil' kids.
  • Some mornings I go to Grandma & Grandpa's house. Now THIS really rocks my socks! Recently, I shared my cold with Grandma. We play and eat and laugh (Grandpa slips me a bite of candy, but don't tell mom). Sometimes I sit on Grandpa's lap and we do this Internet thing. I'm not really sure how it works.
  • I haven't quite got the potty thing down. Come on, accidents happen. But it's fun going giddy when something really does happen in the potty.
  • Naptime. Toddlers really need their sleep, but I can't understand on the weekends. I have to look more into this work thing so I can get weekends off.
  • I have things to do during the day, like lunch time and play time and get my hair done. Oh yes, and bath time. But I'd really rather wear my cutie patootie rain boots and stomp puddles!
  • At the end of the day, sometimes I have to go into my grumpy routine. You know, cry and start a fight with my dog. Then it's off to bed. Which is cool, so we can read a good book!
  • I have to get my beauty rest because I have to do all this over again tomorrow. I love being a toddler.

No comments: