Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blond Ambition is Gone Gone Gone


Do not be fooled by that smile!

Seriously. Who said blonds have more fun? I've had a ton of fun as a blond during the last 15 years, but we're moving on ... game over baby ... pony up for brunettes!

I've been on a de-junking binge for about a month. But we just took the Christmas tree down last Monday - go figure?! The cat is mad.

The winter weather is definitely a deep freeze! But it doesn't bother me because I think it's sort of exciting to live in a cloud. {?!?} Besides, I luv luv luv sweaters and scarves and kickers. When I toot around downtown to/from court or out to lunch with friends, I have an extra bounce in my cold step! It's amazing how much weather influences our lives.

A friend is having some health issues and I'm wondering what I can do for them? Sometimes there are no words.

My dining room table has one inch that is not covered with paper crafts. Happiness! Brunette ambition is in high gear!

Princess Rhegan is checking her calendar to see when she might be available for a sleepover. She will have her people call my people.

Recently, my mom, my sister, and my sister-in-law had eye exams and will soon have new glasses. If they see a brunette that looks vaguely familiar ....

O'bama gets to keep his Blackberry. Now I can sleep at night.

Have you ever had someone put their stinky socks under your nose while you are sleeping? Enough said.

News Flash: I've switched to Sprite. No more Diet Coke, people! I am not traumatized. I am not traumatized.

2 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

Wow, so many changes in the new year, Sprite and darker hair! Love the new look. Makes you look young. Are they carding you now?

I, too, like the cold weather. Sweaters are wonderful unless I have a hot flash. I love clouds, too! Why am I living in AZ?
Have a great week ahead!

The Hays Family said...

You look amazing as a brunette. So warm, and your coloring is even MORE beautiful.

Sprite??? Almost fell out of my chair -- but, SOOOOOOO much better for you than ANYTHING with nutrasweet. It was killing you!

Hope you are doing well....how's the trial?