Friday, January 18, 2008

Just Stuff

It's Friday -- the end of a productive week and the start of a 3-day weekend! The 2008 MoJo Thing is working well. We had a good meeting today with Mandy to review plans for when she will be on maternity leave. {Note to Self: Make good on the 2008 MoJo Thing when Mandy is not there to help me.} I'm excited about Lindsey stepping in to help out. I told Mandy she could have her baby now. "No no no -- I need another weekend to get it together!" I guess she needs some of that 2008 MoJo Thing too! Did I mention a 3-day weekend? I'm so excited that I don't know where to start! Here's my lofty wish list:

  • Install new all-in-one printer.
  • Make vegetable soup.
  • See a movie.
  • Laundry (new fancy schmancy washer/dryer combo).
  • Work on some scrapbooking projects.
  • Wash my hair.
  • Watch football (GO Giants, since the Colts lost already).
  • Take a nap.
  • Lose 10 pounds (just seeing if you are paying attention).
  • Try a new herb-bread recipe.
  • Finalize trip plans to visit Florida Boy.
  • Wish Shawn a happy birthday.
  • Use my JoAnn 50% off coupon.
  • Stay warm (single-digit temps).


    ENJOY LIFE!!!! There's plenty of time to be dead.

No comments: