5 people I talked to today:
- Debbie - I got an update on Janet following surgery. Hospice details need to be arranged before Janet can be discharged. She is in much pain and highly medicated. Doctors believe they can eventually help her get somewhat mobile and a little more social. Janet's daughter learned that she is expecting her first baby - good news for Janet!
- Keaton's Apartment Complex - There will be a washer/dryer provided in his unit! Happiness!
- Mom - I am concerned about how tired she has been lately and I told her as much. She says "I'm just old, Kay!"
- Brandt - He could not talk long, he had to go brush his teeth.
- Fran - She is mad at Kevin for letting his leg rot.
- My paycheck
- A new Regina Specktor CD
- Andrea called today - Rhegan & Clayton will return home from a week at camp. Goodbye quietness.
- Joyce called today to say she is having fun without me at the Scrap Expo, and that a new set of Copic Markers might be in her future.
- Meeting Sandy/Freddy in Louisville to deliver their new car, i.e. Jane's old car.
- Having lunch with them at the KingFish located on the river.
- Stop at the ER on the way home from Louisville (it's on my to-do list, but not sure if it is on Kevin's to-do list)
- Why is my new cell phone not as good as my old one, even though it is prettier?
- Why did I leave my car in the driveway with the keys in it and neighbor Fran had to come tell me to put my car away?
And speaking of money, I paid $4.08 for gas today! That's insane. Especially for Miss Know-It-All.