Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Palin Hits Home Run

Okay, so is this the year us Republicans vote Red? Applause ... applause! Alaska Governor Sarah Palin says "Yes, it is!" In a year of political roller coasters, Sarah Palin went full speed ahead with her speech tonight. I say "You Go Girl!"

Okay, so today I enjoyed lunch with Debbie. We can go from laughter to serious to thoughtful faster than Sarah Palin's roller coaster. I am still touched by Debbie's wisdom and grace in her journey through losing her sister, Janet. That's what a good friend does - lead by example.

Okay, so Jane needed to ask for mom's help when she locked herself out of her house today. Haven't we all done this a time or three? Let's just concentrate on this .... she knew to ask for mom's help. On my drive to Rosegate this afternoon, let me just say that God answers prayer. Why does that always surprise and amaze me from our faithful God?

Okay, so Kevin grilled us some nice juicy hot dogs this evening to go with our Taco Soup. Two decades plus eight years, three children, and three grandchildren later ... he's still my guy! (I must have Sarah Palin's speech memorized!?)

Okay, so back to this RNC thing. No matter how you vote ... just vote!

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.

No comments: