Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Week of Lists

5 Things That I Loved About This Week:
1. Went to Beef-n-Boards with my sister and niece and laughed and laughed. Did I mention that we laughed?
2. Slept 12 hours one night. Needed that.
3. The weather is changing -- San Francisco type! Sunny days, crisp nights.
4. Plans are coming together for our annual Scrap Weekend in Atlanta.
5. Cleaning lady will be here today - yeah baby!

4 Songs That I've Listened to on my Cool IPod:
1. Sweeter Than This
2. Somewhere Over The Rainbow (I even sang a part of that to my sister "Where Trouble Melts Like Lemon Drops, High Above The Chimney Tops"!
3. Open My Eyes To Your Heart Lord
4. Butterfly Nets
5. Very Merry Happy

3 Things I am Praying For These Days:
1. My family.
2. A dear friend's family situation.
3. A new friend named Sandy who just learned she has liver cancer.

2 Things I Purchased This Past Week
1. Gas - $3.69/gallon. Highway robbery!
2. Strawberry filled fig-newtons - color them GONE already.

1 Thing I Love About My Life
1. Kevin. Enough said.

No comments: