Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Shout Out for the Week-End

Jumping Jimmy - It's the weekend!
  • And I can stamp till 2:00 a.m. on Friday Night (check!)
  • And I can sleep in till 10:00 a.m. on Saturday (check!)
  • And I can shop at the craft stores with talky talky Rhegan (check!)
  • And I can out-scram a storm and not get wet (check!)
  • And I can laugh at Parker who is walking {yes, I said w-a-l-k-i-n-g kinda, sorta, almost, for real) (check!)
  • And I can eat pizza with Mr. Pepperoni Clayton (check!)
  • And I can blog and upload craft pics to Splitcoast all night long (check!)
  • And I can go to a COLTS GAME (check back for the "check" since that's tomorrow).
  • And I can laugh at my sweetie pie honey bun husband (a/k/a paw-paw) who babysat for Parker and put his diaper on inside out (check!) Awww - how cute is that?

Rhegan-isms from today:

Gramwa Kay: How old do you have to be in order to be a grandma?
Rhegan: 10

Gramwa Kay: (to a friend in Michaels) This is my grand-daughter, talky talky Rhegan.
Rhegan: And this is my talky talky gram gram

Gramwa Kay: Do you want the coloring book or the candy?
Rhegan: Can we "deal" with this? We're gonna have to "deal with this!

Rhegan's Cheerleader Cheer: (with clapping hands and hip-action)
1-2-3-4-5 My name's Rhegan and I say Hi
6-7-8-9-10 Back it up and meet my friend!

While strolling through J0Ann's in basket:
Rhegan: Pull over Gramwa!

No comments: