Sunday, September 14, 2008

Palin Power

I've got Palin Power - do you? Wanna know how I know I've got Palin Power? I actually asked a waitress to wear a McCain-Palin button along side her name tag! And yesterday, I almost got into a cat-fight at the nail salon when the customer next to me said she thinks Sarah Palin looks mean. I felt it was my civil duty to show her what mean really looks like so she won't be confused about it next time. Hey hey folks ... the Republican Party is jazzed! Read my lipstick - we're going to Washington!


Excerpt from Sarah Palin's acceptance speech: "Here's a little news flash for all those reporters and commentators: I'm not going to Washington to seek their good opinion -- I'm going to Washington to serve the people of this country. Americans expect us to go to Washington for the right reasons, and not just to mingle with the right people. Politics isn't just a game of clashing parties and competing interests. The right reason is to challenge the status quo, to serve the common good, and to leave this nation better than we found it. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LAHAHAHAHAHAHVE HER!!! Get out of that office and onto the challenge!! Who needs work when there are stamps!

Saleslady371 said...

I've got Palin Power! Looking forward to the v.p. debate Thursday eve. She's being coached at McCain's Ranch just about 5 miles from where I live. I'm sending lots of prayer to her! She'll do well.